Useful links and Resources
- Start your Gratitude Journey today with this easy exercise called "3 Good Things" - Download the template here
- Lots of interesting articles and up-to-date information about the benefits of mindfulness on mindful.org
- If you suffer from depression and anxiety beyondblue will give you support, advice and help with action, if you need to talk to someone you can ring them 24 hours a day 7 days a week on 1 300 2244 36
Check out this FREE online course from "This Way Up", a non-profit initiative at St Vincent's Hospital Sydney that provides online cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) courses for people suffering from anxiety and depression. Intro to Mindfulness - The course is designed to give people a basic understanding of mindfulness principles and how they can be applied. This includes exercises to help people identify automatic patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving, and then learn to respond in more effective ways.
- If you are looking for an experienced hypnotherapist and counsellor in the South-Eastern Suburbs I can highly recommend Georgina Mitchell from Hypfocus in Cheltenham
- It's free and really great: try out SMILING MIND - a mindfulness app which helps you keep on track and guides you through your meditation practice!
- WIRE - Women's Information Referral Exchange is a free and confidential phone service for women by women. Call them during the week between 9am - 5pm if you feel you need support.
Directory of Therapists, Therapist Practitioners, Hypnotherapists, Coaches, Counsellors, Trainers, Therapy Courses. http://www.hypnosisdirectory.net
- Dr. Michael Yapko has spent almost his entire working life to research depression and how to help those who are suffering from depression. To understand more how hypnosis can help with depression read more on his website here. I feel honoured that I was able to attend one of his training courses in Melbourne in 2014 - he is truly a master therapist and a great inspiration!
- This is a helpful directory if you are looking for a therapist near you.